Oh yes. SEO is sexy, if done right. Whether you write to make money, get new clients, or because it’s just your passion. SEO in the backbone for your content, images or anything that you want to be found using search engines like Google and Bing.
Write Not Just For Your Reader But For Google
- If Google cannot find you, then your readers surely can’t
- Write for search engines, then your readers will find their way to your blog
- Read and learn what seo for blogs can do for your business
- You don’t have to do great things in terms of seo for Google, implementing Google’s guidelines will help you rank well
Interlink Posts Relevant, Internal And External
- When there is relevance of Content, Google appreciates it and rewards the blog
- If your external pointing links are irrelevant then, it does not matter and Google is not going to boost your blog
- Be it internal or external links make sure they are always relevant to the content you write about
Search Engines Like Google Love Fresh Content
Many marketers do not look at fresh content as an SEO technique. Remember that sites like Google are built on the principle that Fresh and regularly updated sites have a higher authority over old and less updated blogs. That is one good reason why blogs have become so famous and static sites have faded away.
Now that I’ve shared my core principles in SEO, I would love to hear your top 3 seo techniques. Use the comments field below to share your views.